Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To the dearest.......!!

oh my dear, my damsel, my darling
u know I just wanna convey to you
the abundance, the beauty and the perfection around
Donno why words dont come
you are a perfection in yourself
I wanna u to be happiest , cutest bird
I cant see tears, I cant see u in pain
seeker of abundance I have seen million treasures
I donno how to depict though
donno how to make you get the same
Pray I can, n so i'll
for your enlightening spirit and joy
may u be a part of eternal calm being
spreading the fragrance of ur smile all over
like sunrays needed for earth to thrive
your profusing , overflowing flowery joy and
eternal smile is the need of mine
I cant sleep in peace, I need u to be near
Cant convey what it means to me
to have been cared and being with thee
my teacher, my pal, my ideal , my all
you know how much people revere thee?
TO me God exists in your form
n I'll worship thee all my life
Just know around the corner
someone is in total gratitude
for all n for everything
thanku Darling , n loads of love

No comments:

Post a Comment