Sunday, February 19, 2012

Companies n Tees

A gal carrying the Bag "Juniper your Net" greeted me as I entered H10 for lunch break....Now thinking of network in my lab
coming back -it struck me as interesting ! Why not Cisco?? oops it doesnt sounds gud..ok then its gud one, nxt moment it was Morgan Stanley Tees gal ..
I thought I am gonna look out how many big names were roaming around the mess area today . Ok I made a point not to count "Entrepreneurship Cell IITB "
since its too many n on all days to interest any more. OK next came Facebook- reminding me that I havent checked it since morning.OK next to come
was our very own H10-its remarkable how the same Tee looks so very different -on all the girls, some wear it with skirts , some shorts, some Jeans and
that too in n different ways .So continuining the series were few colleges -and numbers of basketball team . I wondered where would all these converge too...Yahoo , Google are others which usually are spotted but somehow not today.
My food was suddenly so very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment