Saturday, February 18, 2012

If only -the world could run by my windowside...!!

why is world not run by my window
I have so many suggestions to give
each day - I see loads that needs transformation
yet I am so lethargic - to get up n go to suggest
N I feel kash it would have been just a click
to suggest , to contribute, to implement , to undo
how very wonderful it would have been
if only the world could run by my window side
n I'll keep it -most perfect , adorable
uptodate n almost as a fantasy land
If the world to be run by me
I'll ensure - its beautiful n free
that makes me think
isnt it right now??
ya in many respects
but theirs so many blotches ugly lying here n there
ruining the elegance n serenity now n then
does it imparts diversity, like a taste of wine to amateur
well well - maybe , maybe not .....
but its all too ugly - maybe we miss the point
of the perfect world .........
yet I wish I could experiment to better it
n if only - could run it by my windowside .....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment