Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lend me the charm.....!!

give me few roses - oh passing wind......
lend me ur frangrance, the ambience of the night
wats that charm u carry
mesmerised am I in its glory
ah.......king size life is not just palaces
it not just expensive things to buy
its in the walk of the Maiden, walking with her head held high
its in the charming mannerisms
its in the glow of the eyes , the beautiful eyes
wrap me along , in the infinite charm
of trust, of love , of hope , of joy
take me to the land of creative illusions
to the sail of the infinite dimension
the pure abundance of ur inner joy
n long n heart tete-a-tete with soul
of the stoid presence of trust, of confidence
to that land beyond doubts, beyond lowlessness
beyond the loops of shattering hopes
I wish thee nothing just that eternal self
n the abundance of the perfect being

No comments:

Post a Comment