Monday, February 13, 2012

Day u will come........

Day u will come
in the magnificense I forsee
only more brighter more lively
profusing the abundance beyond measure
U will come -in ur glory

Thriled am I , on that prospect
when u will come
like a hope eternal
like a belief , holy faith
like an enthusiasm never to pervade/fail
beauty of infinite dimension
singing of the coming autumn, shining rain,rosy gardens
praising the glory of love/nature
what thee bring to me
i cant fathom
its more than a mere reassurance
its more than a support to cling to
its the delight, its the melody of voice,
the charm of the words n the slowed world
its the moment u impart to each second
its the notion of perfectness


while I write n write
the more majestic it seems to be
beyond accurate portrayal
like a bold Red card around the corner
goldish hue surrondings -laced to be open
as a surprise beyond measure...........
n as it glitters I imagine the reflection of thy eyes
all over - its u n me
I in my mad - voluble self
u as the eternal charm - essence of the beautiful world
a unique one ,amazingly different n lively
calm as sea , bright as sky
beyond objective evaluation
n as the answer to unknown questions'
beyond bounds, observation or analysis
God like ?? ya almost
as the uplifting sight
I call it love - in absence of perfect word
except its unconditional - with no terms
n decisions  - its the presence ,
(vogue) of a new life
I know no parallel of grandoise
perfect balance n blend
n its the only way I have ever seen u
when my path lead me to thee

No comments:

Post a Comment