Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not the easy way........Idly Orchid and Will Power..

A great book by a great man about what the meaning of life has been for him .
The candid details he gives that ultimately went before he realised his most ambitious goal of building a five star hotel -wont be any justice.
By the name it doesnt sounds like a book to pick on saturday night. But trust me - its the nicest choice to make if you really could somehow pick it. When I sat down reading it I wasnt even sure to finish 30 pages , which generally I dont, for any book of business flabbergastings and preachings.....but here it was a story  , a story of self taught and ever dedicated lifelong scholar and entrepreneur for whom existence meant implementing one idea after another -facing all the uncertainities and troubles with most innovative ideas ever.
When I started the book I dint knew of any Vishal Kamat before but after finishing it "Orchid" is not just another 5 star hotel to me ..its alive life full
and I would love to go there and see for myself -the masterpiece of one life's full dedication and devotion. It somehow inspires you again for
searching your meaning of life and  carrying with the big dreams that hold your convictions at various stages - with reason and means - no matter how hard or insurmountable it may seem at first.How the good act repays, how not letting evil words and smile spare a moment of your purpose and definitely
the action pays off- good or bad, sooner or later.......u just need to be creative enough -rest all-where you started from, what you inherited- doesn't matter !!
in front of ur will power and humanity and kindness....I could see glimpse of my parents and there faith and trust at many places; as I turned pages
of Kamat's life story .Strange I am too grateful to them for inculcating the culture they have and only they could ever instill.

Its not always the easy and risk-less way or luck's best turn of events that will lead you there, at your envisioned best-but it definitely will need ur undetered
 and unconsumed /unbridled love and work......When he states his GF was the profession- you know what importance it held for him, the meaning and purpose of life.Ofcourse the best part is that there's not just one pinnacle to reach and conquer hosting ur flag at top and sipping coffee in luxury for the rest of your life , Its a triangle -as an idea is born , is processed and is finished ; only to lead to a bigger triangle and bigger again.12 languages, 50 hotels at international level - 3 to 4 to 5 star - south Indian to customised dishes as per country ; innovative ideas at the spurt of the moment - all just keep u engrossed till u feel oh can I meet this man-he simply is the guru - u can put your faith in.Well spent evening I must say...cant wait for the morning to dawn and start working on what I am upto -which I can put for generations to get inspiration from......... when u'll crave to get sleepless nights as you go about implementing your big ideas and time looses any other meaning then working to that end.Why thats so fanciful I donno-maybe its a sign of well spent life-may that bug eats everyone who ever aspired to make such gigantic efforts to see what his limitlessness were for his expression of beauty of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment