Monday, February 13, 2012

A long wait.....

I thought of u n  more of u
but u never came ........
just leaving behind - memories
blurred , with zillion questions
I waited , patiently for ur call
hearing the unsaid conversations
I wandered in the dreamy land
with hand in hand....
yet walking down the street I felt
- u must be nearby, just a little walk....
n when I laughed amused by ur words
dint stopped at the stares nearby
did u realised how captivated was I
in the world thats woven around urs
what will u say , what will u do
how will u laugh , what will amuse u
yet sitting here -Thinking of u
 I donno what u feel - right now
do u think of me ?? I hope.....!!
do u keep ur hands on the phone
n keep away - to sound natural
I will wait - for u to come
till then lemme just savor the days
n the chaos
of the assurance for u for sure
that I'll wait for u to come
I could fight the time
I will bear the distance
to hear ur voice , to hear u laugh
to laugh non-stop on ur silly pranks
to fight with u , to argue
only to be cajoled as a small child
I will wait for whatever it takes
u know , I know , yet this wait
n ur views enravelling new world
n ur voice ringing in my head
yet the distance seems strange
just an unbridled faith

No comments:

Post a Comment