Monday, October 17, 2011

isnt it u.....


isn't it u -who believed in the impossible
isn't it u - who saw the most beautiful dreams
isn't it u - who believed even one being can make a difference
isn't it u - who had complete faith
on the self sufficiency of herself


where that sweet chirpy gal went
where she lost her complete sense
where is that solid faith
where is that consistency n confidence
where r u lost -my dear self


here is your world-here is your canvass
still waiting for the first stroke of colors
where are you -hiding beneath the shades
why are you afraid of the darkness
who killed your jovial soul

why this extreme emotional diffidence
oh common you are not a lousy being with a silly tongue
you are not a being to boast n turn other way
where are you?
I am seeking u
where are you - i turn to you
answer me - answer back
come to me n hold my hand
I am there for you always
trust me - n ease up
come to me - n noone else
don't throw yourself at others mercy

don't just be so weak n incompetent
see the eyes who looked up to you
see those, with complete faith on u
what is destiny thats driving life
what worst can it do to you
then what you are doing

oh common - you stupid gal
shed the others opinions you hold so tight
shed the notions of wrong n right

oh divine god - accept me once again
accept me as just another creator
as an energy to beautify world
as no one else-but a maker

oh dear you - i pray for thee
may you grasp your senses
may you have enough courage to be yourself
to accept n please your being
to stop pretending -n running from your soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment