Monday, October 17, 2011

God lend me some Grace.........


God I need thee today
in this state , in this phase
what am i upto , i am clueless
I have everything I ever hoped for
yet m unsure, uninvolved, if not indifferent'
its all ur mercy -that i am spared
its all ur blessings am at this phase
yet see your child - n her pathlessness
see her loosing grip n holding on again
as if a desperate effort to survive
as if yet to reconcile, yet to revive
where n how , what n if - but , cant it
they rule my head -all day
maybe , probably is the most definite form they ever take
n m cuming to thee again - lend me some grace
tend me as ur novice child
lemme just sleep for a while in ur lap
lemme be pampered again in ur care
God - i wanna tread on the right path
if only i could make what exactly right is........
i don wanna hurt any being
i don wanna burden anyone -yet m so much dependent
so much used too -of seeking company
n its just a silly self maybe-escaping from her responsibilities
it can be an insane being- making her thoughts go wild n psychic
whatever it maybe - I need u to guide me
supervise me -cause m just d follower of divine guidance
n somehow d link is gone, i don hear any uplifting voice
no ray seems pointed at me - or illuminating my ways
so constrained n centred am i in this web
that i realy need to figure it out n accept
help me - i come to thee- accept my prayers
oh God - i need ur help - please grant me some grace of conduct.
some sense to hold onto - some clarity to move ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment