Thursday, October 27, 2011

I remember u.....

no I don love you,but still when the night falls in-
I remember u.....
No I don look forward to meet you
but the first glance I throw around ,
 I search for u
No I'm not conscious , yet I feel an awkwardness when near
and an emptiness when away from u
how can I love u??
 ur so opposite
yet in absence of any other thought, I entertain urs
in the sleepless nights when I miss u .
unable to reach the stars- I keep awake -
counting seconds and listening to silent breeze
Then n there I become all yours
till the day dawns in with the thought
I am happy this way
Yte I know within my heart of hearts -
its to last a short while
for I do love you..........
Its just a matter of time , to recognise
n when the eve will take me in its brace
I'll again loose me ..to be all urs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment