Monday, October 17, 2011

Its not u ......


Its not of u , its more of me
from whom i wanna hide
dont wanna face – head on
its some deep scars i don wanna ever experience in life
i wanna run the moment it seems to cystallise
afraid am i of unknown monster , of unknown pain
not just for me, but for u too
i just cant expect any pain due to me
as i can mend my broken self hundreds of time
but for u i wont take it on chance
i can take my life up again from numerous ruins
till its all have to do with me....no secondary cause

so trust me- u deserve d best
go away – from this jumbled self
live your beautiful life – exuberantly
keep away from senseless web
as , its not u, its of me-m afraid of
for pain i cant take even as a secondary stance
these fluctuating decisions, this stagnant world
wont hold on the protective roof for long
for it will blow away with the wind
for an unknown end , an unknown cause
n its both u n me- m trying to protect
from this stupid spontaneous self
take my words – go your way n go fast
for its more of me – dat i cant be sure of.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment