Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pursuit of Happiness


Saw pursuit of happiness yesterday. Couldn't help but cry and love the movie ...
n couldn't help thinking what this movie teaches us. You see it was not just a movie
for entertainment  it did had a message to give and convey . I especially liked the
dialogues the hero gives that "I wonder how he put the word pursuit in there"..
n that "don't ever let anyone tell u what u can or can't do son, not even me",
 I mean it was just superb...

The message i took was " run fastest" , "have the keen eyes of finishing ur tasks on ur deadlines" , "don't assign infinite time for any task --- be on it wholly till it is finished",  "have a son to live for- that solves the time wastage phenomenon as den u will be time bound and would be forced to finish tasks on time",  be imaginative and inclusive with ur family members, they can't be expected to understand what u r going through, but preserve them and make them feel in elite world of stories in any situation and endeavor ..as if the life was a  adventour we are into and its the bestest fun that ever could be..."do what u think u can and pursue your ideas of happiness till the end" no matter what happens...because the tougher it gets the better the story of ur life will be when put in words


so its my take back from it, n I want to see it daily....
and I have this feeling every time I'll watch it, I'll discover some other meaning and
theme from it...

No comments:

Post a Comment