Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Never realised.........

Never realised what maturity is , what it means that life goes on. why the threads of life are always embeddded with celebrations and celebrations with songs n food .Never realised that life is not a fullstop ; its not a single book with a fixed storyline and lifetime - it never ends......Never realised -what love means, how strong are the ties of trust and human bondings, what drives our decisions , our choices and our aimbitions .I so much love the life I have been bestowed -protected, cared and loved by my family and friends.Wherever I go -its with a notion, I am safe, loved and wanted.Not alone to face any harsh cruel world out there, there is my Mom-with the best delicious dishes for me-the moment I step in the house. My father with his little fond smile at me-that makes me feel blessed .How much I can thank u my lord.My sisters -the best pals I can cry my heart out on any and everything and my little bro to whom I can act like hitler yet he will listen to me.How much I love my friends teasings and pamperings .Isnt it funny I would ever want to be serious in life?what for? Hey whenever I see a tragedy in books or movies -I cry my heart out, I cant imagine living in that circumstances.
Yet something matures in me, in thoughts and understanding. When it comes to a full life- I do wanna see the beautiful celebrations that people can jot their life with .The fond memories and chit-chats.There's much more to the life and the world than what one can ever love,Yet u come to love so many facets.The question of belongingness, of homeland,of places u lived and grew up.There's no common rule , there's no common standards -its all sos customised -mixed with the signs of lord -n some miraculous notions-that lend the meaning and change and colours to human life.Different countries different cultures , different viewpoint-yet its this instant that's all so beautiful. Maybe I can capture the essence of this moment on reflect on as the experience worth remembering.

U'll never get what u imagine-yet somehow whatever u'll be in-will be just right, filling the missing links and leading to an end only one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment