Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year......

Happy New Year I would say, and that should be all , except that it seems too short and meaningless to express what we wanna convey .For one-Its not just a new year which we wanna be the happy one and for two our New year is already celebrated as Diwali.
Again as per the calender we follow its ofcourse its new in writing and it would be few days when we are gonna be accustomed to see 12 at the 7-8th position of the date field.Yet thats not all the change we are looking forward to..isnt it? Then why its very exciting the thought of new year, ofcourse celebrations lend few colours to life. Yet its more about "Change" element associated with this particular big event which will be coming in every life that we look forward to. Every year for 2 days -the first day of year and my B'Day ..It feel as if a new era, a new time is starting in my life cause either I'll remember events in terms of years I lived or in terms of age I was at the time. So these two always come with a detail glance back to the year gone, to the year coming and what I wanna it to be like.From I would ensure each moment from now onwards to be just the best one ever, to all good decisions, to giving my best, to the mixed analysis at the end-that it was okay-gave some great moments and some great wisdom and understanding and that I am not that stupid anymore. N I look forward to entering the new phase of life all renewed , nothing from the past having any imprint or shade in the coming days. As if the life was a discreet time event restarting every year with new initial conditions.Probably better in terms of wisdom and in better shape and position, (ofcourse we were stupid every previous year starting point) and the hope and piousness of the coming gifted time.Surprisingly the entire year seems too small which was gone- much smaller than it is in theory -and most surprisingly any big giant change never seems big anymore.Seems like it had always been like this always.And we wanna convey that its the new start a restart , which has no bearing of past-isnt it great -u can bring all the change you ever wished for ... So lemme wish all my friends and dear one's -this new start to be great one -may all the greatness u have achieved till now be with you and may all your dreams be accomodated in the coming one year........

No comments:

Post a Comment