Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rome was not built in a day......

My Dady says "Rome was not built in a day". Somehow that keeps popping in my head whenever I see
a building being made, some gigantic task seemingly going no-where. This simple remark then is the solace n patience to wait for my hands to see each brick culminating into the most beautiful piece of art and architecture ever built.Sometimes it is so refreshing-that the hope n spirit of world keeps circulating - in forms of sayings n literature. SOmewhere someone has already lived through what you are undergoing. SOmeone out there would have created there heavens from the very same bricks thrown at them as u fear u might have to face........wow isnt it amazing that once fear is gone n to do is the only way u can see- how beautiful u feel afterwards that oh is it me..have I done that, its so wonderful............

Hope this feeling lasts n I do lay a few bricks here n there......Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment