Saturday, December 10, 2011

hell lot of a day...

This was hell lot of a day...I would say , I wud like my each day to be like this
starting at 6:30 to swimming , to lakeside and songs to sleep again at 8:30 -
bharatnatyam at 10 and then lab and work there till 9 and then 3 movies back to back ..
woah lemme take my holidays on this note.........:)


Well I think this must be modified as most memorable days spent in IIT.........

2nd in chain happened on last Thursday thats 5th Jan - my bhai's B'Day .....after roaming around for 5 hours 7 pm to 11 pm in campus, Nathoos @HIranandani and H8 Brewberry's and with long weekend in store - had a Sketching night out with Amit and Shreyansh - learnt to make basic painting and tried hands on sketching - till 5 am on 6th Jan then went to lake side then hill side and then optimal control class - 2 meetigns and slept at 3 to wake up at 8 and went to see Pronight show - it was good ......njoyed loads in all - happy happy weekend........with Kritika's B'Day and the farzi dances we viewed to bakar till 4 on phone.ahaa loved d 3 days...........

No comments:

Post a Comment