Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Journey it is....again I start


I Cant wait, oh passing tide
I Cant wait to see you subside
When I'll lay on shore witnessing thee
Going away to destiny
I'll Throw pebbles on departing tides
n that will be my gudbyes

I Wont long to catch u in my eyes
I wont sit n reconcile
u were just a fact of my life
n as u go - n i can be just a witness
of how u came n how u went
with bitter sweet memories
with boggling experience
but bygone are u...
just a few days more
n i'll be a free being again.
in no chains .........
i wont ever be part of any race

hidden somewhere beneath the irony of dese tides
lies the gr8ness of dis human life
how the two correlate - i am nomore interested to find
lemme just be a witness of each event
lemme tread my own way
n face come what may
don ask me my experience
for unexpected it was
n i long dropped the word expected.....
cause dictionary now revolves around freedom
for no moment is more precious then the one gone
now that i am much more mature
now that i know 4 sure
i am no meaningless soul
wandering n going away just like dat
lemme try my best n witness each event unfolding
enjoy the real challenges n little little wins
lemme be a pure soul ,
witness profusing joy n abundance all over

1 comment: