Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random thoughts........

wish I could know , the unity behind zillion wishes
wish I could feel, the way amidst the waylessness
the spark of light , the radiance of sunlight
to the dream thats one with mine
wish I could know what to seek, what resist
wish there was a way to be assured .....
that come what may its apt
wish I knew how to fly , to get to new dimension....


Republic Day it is....time to get the customary sweets
n a checklist of progress done till date
with a bigger sheet of wishlist n todo's
the same old list from years
dragging n continuing n growing.......
the wish list, just of wish forever...........
Miniscule the role I play in the importance of this day
yet maybe if I better put myself.........
the country would have progress - by just another bit
thats what I can do - lemme see to it
that would be my celebration
that will be my tribute........
no other song i will sing
no other glory i will paint
I will silently play the best ever
n that will be my celebrations........
Republic day - time to pray
next one will be more promising
n on happier n inspiring note .......\\\



whats this moment offers -lemme take it fullon
will this twilight be more bright?
can the dawn be more mystified?
I donno - n don wanna explore

big gaint small tiny - all myth words
confining n hiding the world behind
lemme just sit n njoy - free of push to analyse
Lemmme just take my pen - n finish off, the lot of pending assignments
lemme just sit n paint 100ths of paintings I dream to have
lemme just sing the melodies - I fancied to know for long
lemme just be the being I have dreamt for aeons.....
what big or minute maybe the end....
lemme just get in the process
lemme have a clear mind - to dream new dreams
to search new heights
how long can I live on the small dreams of childhood
lemme just start right away n fulfill them one on




------to note

No comments:

Post a Comment