Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lemme be kind , one more time

Lemme be kind , one more time
I have been fooled many a times
It wont hurt much if once more
lemme just trust in good faith
till I'm convinced its a mistake
never to repeat again
No second chance is mine to take
its just first act of kindness I can give
treat it with respect and be my friend
else as evident it wont hurt too much
Ofcourse its ok to trust the first time
to extend good faith as the beginning
why create boundaries at first glance
why doubt unknown by ghosts of past
future is never an exact replica
check out what u are to put up with
u wont regret on what could have been the case
if not started wrong
so lemme just entrust my goodwill
lemme be kind one more time
its definitely not gonna pain much in long run.............

No comments:

Post a Comment