Wednesday, August 7, 2013

why can't it be easily fathomable for a novice..!!

While the convex, may resemble the word complex, it will indeed be so very complex to understand, to visualize was not my thought when I took this course. But today sitting in class, I knew all the definitions in form of matrices and x's. But sitting there, with all those definitions on paper- I couldn't visualize a bit, and kept on wondering -what the heck! can't this thing be made more comprehensible, instead of a notation jargon it is today. If I'll teach that course - I would hate to put so many definitions n built castles on the play of words.. Hopefully while I give it a proper read. It would be more clear and comprehensible - and would definitely write here to explain to any being caught up like me.. But it will be sometime .. Just a reminder it needs to be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment