Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Change is the rule, like the Brooke...

No words can describe me
For I'll change
Not like a chameleon 
But as a Brooke
Unbound in its Spirit
frequently changing its course
Just for the sake of change
disperse energy and exuberance
you can't confine me in few phrase
for they will change, so will I
what I do or don't, can't be true
for its always increasing in its scope
what you see, is not the entirety
for there's layers beneath
what is tuned is the result
of endless cacophonous instances
yet when I reflect in myself
I'll know the process I went through
when I will stand and take the honor
I will know the glory of the route
for result will change as per my perception
but what I seek is the method
effort put in and courage I could muster
to bring the beauty of my fancy in real..........
I love the dreams more than anything in this world
for they have ambitions - not dark , nor naked
but of charm and beauty , of faith and positivity
I love them forever and live in them
I understand their language
they lend the meaning to life
that's missing otherwise
dream and do the best,
let rest all take its course
while dreams incorporate the corrections

No comments:

Post a Comment