Thursday, April 5, 2012

Words for thee........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




happy that u have been given the flight of freedom
atlast I wont say, cause i want it to stay
n after years of chain, years of pain
its most unreal , yet somehow satisfying , uplifting
that indeed there's wait, but there's not darkness up there!!!
Lord I donno whom to thank for what
yet U r the Master
n we the puppets
dancing on your tunes
with such fervor n emotions at times
that its hard to accept
its your pull n n influence
behind each n every action
maybe, maybe not
maybe, your the jury
enticing n retesting
each with unique mysterious ways
their drive,their outlook , their action
donno maybe everything if crystal clear in eyes
all can be justified
but to me -I am the novice
I donno how to feel
donno how to react
I just know to blurt out my frustration
at ,all, not being in the kingdom of heaven
at all the beautiful beings
given the trial of years
the pain unsurmountable
the tragedy unbearable
it hurts, n then I forget
n again I remember
yet go on........
whats this leading upto unaware
just that this flight is of immense faith
cause of history it has
happy for u my dearest
may u get the best
your an angel
n only u can take the sufferings out there
but u will be victorious in the end
cause your such an exuberance
the hardest test -u have been given
but u r the strongest
just put up your self
n u know there are people
always grateful to u
for everything your presence means to them

No comments:

Post a Comment