Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Human Inhumane??

I was awake when I heard the sound
the cry of helplessness aloud
when human meets inhumane strides
and a brutal end it met
yet the devil left no stains behind

what in the name of humanity?
which emotion n core, u think of?
its not a savage madness
it was planned execution
knew not what the way it came from
mingling in the noises manifolds near n far
The butcher had took the savage form
man forgotten himself, in a killing rage
scared uncertain,I witnessed
what turned out to be a scandal of national form
police had come,reporters upturned
hungry for live coverage of crime scene
nobody saw the fear of eyes
nobody saw the red bloody eyes
sitting n affirming in drama untold
she was the princess of my life
n I a witness of duplicity of human form
my conscience was pleading me to get the person
yet where his conscience died , I never came to find
what was it? a false pride, an ego misplaced
a brutal disguise ,whom was i  looking at
the form of evil or devil's incarnation

No comments:

Post a Comment