Friday, April 1, 2011

The vivid picture of your perception......


Is the picture really is - what we tend to see
Is the truth is what we PERCEIVE
who's gonna decide who's wrong , who's right
there's always a second interpretation
to even the most obvious choice

I am true to you and that I am always
yet unfailingly you lament it on me
whenever it goes wrong
uncaring of what I have to say
not bothered of what I feel
and you still doubt on who's betrayed...
is it u , for whom I am always there
how can it be me , when I seem always pleased
oh yes!! how can you read,
the sensitive hurted face behind
how can you know that its a fake smile
a vain effort to put up a brave front
a desperate attempt to search for a ray of hope
how can you to understand if I don yell it out
no things are precious to me then your presence
yet I am supposed to prove it time n again
yet you feel -its unreal, its just not true
you believe the third opinion that its a show-off
easily believing on others ,asking me not even once
why do I need to prove my love to you
why do I have to fall apart to show its just you !!!

I won't prove my love to you again
I won't stand the trails you inflict on me again n again

No comments:

Post a Comment