Friday, April 1, 2011

and it was of you.. ....


You said look, pointing at dust,
I saw the beautiful sand-form in front
you said oh, to hell with the heat!!
I rejoiced the cutest chubbies running for shelter
You said I am tired by the long walk,
I was rejoicing the liveliness & grandeur of life
You said I wonder when this will be over,
I said I wish I could live this forever
You said nobody's there in my troubles,
I said lemme see how well I can handle
You feared the new plac,
I said, wow its a wonderful change
You said I don't wanna jump,
I said, lemme raise myself for better impact
You said, I fear death,
I said, lemme live big this day ,
You say I hate the crowd & jungle,
I feel bliss in togetherness
You felt hesitant, wayless
I vowed to die in my quest zestfully
in some ways you were more dead then grave
in many ways you, were the fullstop
u were running away
I was the brimming river ……….


My faith was with you unconditionally , untillyou choose to play with it .........
My regards were always with thee , until you choose to ignore them grantedly

No comments:

Post a Comment