Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beautiful people.....

there are people, beautiful people
who are never down
lot many than u ever found
people, beautiful as a being

no triffle ever engages them
n they create beauty somehow
which adds to the bliss of existence
I love those people truly
and long to be one of that creed

yet somehow the pessimist
surfaces from within, recurring
every now n then
irritating, agitating
wasting days and more
n then I look up
to the lot of beautiful people
and wonder aloud,
do they ever get worried

how they carry along
the way with so much calm
with undeterred faith shining in eyes
its that faith I find missing
in the rest of the lot

lend me some faith, oh my Lord
give me its dose so large
that no trivia can ever deter again
faith in the paradise
in fancies, fairies and days bright
believe and freedom of a child
abundance, beauty and poise

no philosophical sense of righteousness
no societal sarcasm and quest
I need no reassurance
but just a dosage of faith
to last me for years
to carry me through the lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment