Thursday, March 22, 2012

PAF -That IT IS...............!!!

PAF n preps........would be too dull a heading to put...yet its what I intend to put here ....since its not just PAF -the drama, its PAF -the culmination of best ever..well well for those who are unaware of this PAF thing-just google/wiki/youtube it ...:)
Single event with reputation of GOD in campus ......n an year back I was getting familiar with the notion of such a GOD.....!!
This year I was privileged to experience it first hand - as an insider :) Trust me -I was inconsistent -with my extreme will to put so much time there and  the captured fancies -to be a part ..finally u know who won :) .But it was a learning experience.
So many people -such dedication and so unearthly hours - days n months of preps-PROD,DRAM,Voice over,MUSIC, CHOREO ,FA-all stud people -
rehearsing for what seemed like ages- n Ofcourse the ringmaster/Manager -to give gaaliya - yet make everyone work - more then they are
willing to - n still heard n respected. Miss even a single aspect n its a big fiasco - but no , not here.....


       The script, the screen play,Dialogues, end moment changes- Prod makers -Music compositions n dance choreos ......altogether best effort on everyone's behalf......

Whenever I'll do other Drama - the learning here definitely will be handy ......
Awesome experience- kaash I can hold all details -forever as fresh as they are now........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment