Saturday, December 28, 2013

its for me, I write..

its for me, i write
its to bare my soul
to get things out of my mind
and let the peace reign, once more

else it gets too much
to hold the emotion
it gets too much to be in
and yet without
with words, it comes out
coherent, beautiful and sound

it almost gives answers
and simplifies itself
life becomes easy
preserved in beauty of words
its not everyday i write
but when i do its not for likes
its to bare my soul
of pressing thoughts
of pressing issues
of things that needs to be told
that mind can’t behold
then it all simplifies
and life becomes a merry ride
atleast the turmoil is gone
and words make it so more coherent
apt for after thought

its when thoughts dawn, i write
words and lines swirling inside,
i get them out, like cleanser
and it feels so light afterwards

its for me i write
to please me as i read and reread,
on days and years later
and smile – knowing exactly what it was
the state it depicts
i write for that smile
that pleasure of mind
later on
to make sense, out of clutter
its not for likes
they are just add-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment