Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lunch-Box


Today I saw this movie called “Lunch -Box” A superb movie, undoubtedly. The most striking scene of it was, when the lead protagonist Neela’s – father, who is long suffering from cancer, dies and she is trying to comfort her mom. Her mom starts blabbering mundane stuff–very true, spoken from heart, partly you feel anything can happen now, you cry your heart out, on the irony of the situation. You wonder – is it all the love, is this end we all will meet and see while living. Is it just a way to suppress the pool of emotions,we live inside, yet goes unexpressed all our life.

What is it that's so captivating about it? Is it her own life, she is speaking about, or is it every single woman’s tale including Neela’s . You wonder of Neela in that scene and her mothers.. Its one of the best scene’s ever.

 Well after the movie was over, my craving for her story was not. I sat there, staring at this powerful media – which left us to create the story/the world for ourselves, as we may please. But I was not interested. I just kept seeing that scene in my head, over and over again, and every time tears spilled on their  own, and I was lost in the depths of uncertainties.

No comments:

Post a Comment