Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just for you – my friend ( a little bird chats to the one flying.........


I asked myself many times “why do I wanna talk to u??” and when I cant , feel devoid of the essence of life. N then I find that talking to you , I find my world so small, so fine, so pretty , so cute that before I get in a large world like yours I should savor the peace and calm of these moments, though devoid of any of the mega events you narrate about , yet the ease these behold is worth to cherish. No hurry for anything, infinite patience to watch even a leaf to turn and yet no regrets if it cudn't , a simple smile in each day and night is all I dwell in. find ample time to watch the spring , the marvel of wind and the sparkle of moons shine , get tuned to listen to each of nature's rhythm, the cuckoo's melody and sparrow's chirp , there's simply nothing I let get missed . Live ample moments each day to notice even a slight change the weather has turned or the surroundings have worn and tease every buddy seemingly in a hurry and make them smile before the routine takes there concerns away but few moments to laugh heartedly .
All these I never accepted myself but listening to you I acknowledge and become happy again . Till few days pass n all sense gets to evaporate and I strongly feel like talking to you and then as I chat with you I do get rejuvenated n so I thank god there's always someone who makes the world monotony out just by the bakbak n den having being with you wish nothing else- just this ease no big mountains but this beautiful moon;s view as I cherish my moments again.
U may ask why I don have anything much to say ever as its so small to you it wont ever matter but living it everyday and enjoying in it , I know the worth. Then there's something outside which feels missing here, something bigger n fun for which I ought to strive , though unknown its worldly advice to plunge yourself to get at it , heights unachieved n that makes me restless , all ease becomes a burden, all charm looses its fascination and again I wish u to be here to know whats that world I miss ,making me in perennial gloom . Then as u chitchat I realise I don't want any of those uncertain heights ,when more admirable things we can just chat to and I regain my lost self of joy and abundance and all imposed depravity gets astray. just to live up seems sheer joy of complete fantasy till a few more days, n again uncertainty get a grab on me and I find dark clouds behind each rain , a hurricane's approach for each shower of joy and go on thinking of improving , changing to get that imposed set height as a forever bliss till again u come , unaware sense dawns on me – its where I am thats heaven, with the best gift of god “ u as friend” . Then any end seemingly a little more better, a little bit safer ,seems all useless till i'm pinched in d clash of fancy n reality again and I turn back to you.....

To just listen n laugh with you every blemishes loose existence n I return back purer , joyous , happier to again serve the heaven i'm in n then there's only way of spreading joy , one choice to rejoice , and live the life as a gifted way.
I know a day may come we can never happen to meet , months and years may pass away , when even these moments slip existence from memory , just a wonder on something like that ever happened!!
whenever tired of flying high , I sit back and take rest chatting nonchalant and nonsense n then when I do recollect i'll smile that it was the best n a broad smile..........

Sitting alone as all fly I forever doubted on the notion of friends . Now I know its the best that you could have ever got and then having you as friend and chatting on n on , there's nothing else that can ever matter , the day I replay my life to rewind and gain a final insight these will be the key moments i'll again wanna live. Get lost in the fond memories flood. Its too late and i'm gonna miss ma meal writing this in my diary but its always a pleasure safeguarding the treasure and that I set out to do in my own hands. To turn back and turn on any of the pages of these hearty chats. N then i'll again call you and will listen

I often question “ why after months of silence when suddenly u prop up , as if nothing could change, no matter how long it passes with no greetings “ i'm equally pleased to talk to you as if no gap can ever fill in, any long passage the time may travel. The only thing thats there , as u go away is “ do keep propping up more frequent, all too often”
I don't know whats that what ultimately one want in life or what life has in store for me . Many a times I feel I have come all the wrong way and there's no turns to start again .. just before I am in blankness, u call me and I know its just the right which got me a great friend n then I listen to you ---- feeling all the more blessed and filled with zeal and boosted .......................
n when u r frustrated and u listen to me as I struggle to utter a few right words or cut me short then I know i'm not the only one who might have completely screwed up their life but there's one forever companion at my side , turning twice to check what else can be there to run to , when a friend is here to accompany you.
N despite the long sermons I forget all philosophy of win or fail but just keep walking beside you , all the gloom breaks away and frees me in an eternal charm of ur consistent smiles and giggles and silly things – and I know i'm enlightened.

And with such a varied gang of friends I get a universal feel and all little things seem unacceptable and I dismiss as “an ease of flight of illusion” or “ a case of blurred insights or visions ”. N then I wonder why dint all the doomsayers ever got friends like mine to talk to , before being such a nonsense
so blatant and imposing it on and on and spreading it on an array of generations ….....
“n then I smile , dismissing all concerns for a higher gyan I have been bestowed that “i'm the blessed one” with a friend like you to talk to n come to my own spirited world ............
then I realise how much I look forward to talking to you n see just the thought made me awake so long to pen this rare treasure . So how can I emphasise a lil. Less that how much I like talking to you “ as then there's no question, no issues, no if , no but , just a smile and realisation “ indeed i'm the blessed one n will always be, courtsy – friends like thee”!!!

1 comment:

  1. A flow of emotions, and the best thing you did here is simply write about a very natural thing talking.... never ever thought that so much could be written on talk with no conversation...

    loved it!

    ReplyDelete