Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sleepless in Mumbai



No fancy stories here..its literally sleepless in Mumbai!!! Oh yes, and for no reason..

"In a land far far away..." this is how I would like every story to begin and maybe "they lived happily ever after...." or "everything fell into place..." is how it would end..but alas..stories are all woven, played, inspired and portrayed by the way more mightier reality than imaginary fiction, and we get to see it in so many forms around us each day. The times when might defeats logic and makes people do something, which any sane person will never think of twice before rejecting. The times when most unexpected thing happens, defying every single occurrence/probability you can contrive and think of under the circumstances, when situations turn unknowingly while you are fretting away in a nook. You get the idea..the possibilities are endless here...


I forgot what the whole purpose was, or was there any. These interruptions unasked, disrupt the thought process. From thought process I am reminded, I have been struggling with this problem of short term memory loss, as I put it. Well I loose the words midway while trying to write them word by word.
So is there any way to remember what you heard and put it down diligently without loosing the later half while you finish the first.
Though I am sure I might suffer from dementia in later future, but this timing doesn't suits well. Struggling with thoughts would be understandable but
thought itself vaporises in the pain to write the exact sequence u heard..Maybe I'll just start understanding the thoughts and give them words on my own.
Easiest solution, see...

All are unique, in their own cute little way. They want certain things and they can't stand some. Its in crisis situations when you can't even have few seconds
to think what exactly you need/want/think - that instinct whatever you do, is the real you, my friend. I would have believed these high flown words, if
directed at me, in some form, preferably written (you see visually reading something, is always better..as you visualize it in an imaginary plane).
Anyways ya what was I saying, yes that I would have believed in it, just that, I tend to screw up at those precise junctures, in a manner I can never imagine.
Now I would not call that my true self, I just call it, I tend to be very pathetic at high pressure situations and impromptu decisions..its more like
a thinking cow..churning the thoughts over and over again..don't ask me "yes/no" questions and what I think - the moment you are done bombarding me with some unprecedented knowledge or information. Give me time to process it, to think of what it means in my world and how would I understand it. Then maybe I will tell what I think, a response thats in consonance with real me. Else what comes out is sheer blabbering.

Anyways no one gives a damn to anyone else. So why am I blabbering again, Oh yes..lot of time and sleep deprived qualify as utmost two options to me- at present. Since I am not inclined to sleep until absolutely necessary and deprived of any high thinking intellectual topic- blabbering comes naturally or shall we say preternaturally.

This must be absurd yet post modernist when read later.. throw in words here and there...and bingo, its an art-form!!


Arbit max
-----------------
no regrets will do
only steps n actions
towards what u believe in then
no regrets
no repentance
nothing but the current work
no doubts, no inertia
only moments and the momentum at that instant
only positive affirmations n continuous steps
no slagging no overdose
just optimal code...

No comments:

Post a Comment